Monday, May 30, 2011

fulled! :p



bonjour,


my tummy is already fulled...

i haven't ate since morning actually...

no appetite since my mind is fulled of negativity...

but now i think i can relax for a bit...

i think i've PMS due to mood swing today...hurm...

handling with PMS is tiring and maybe that's why i'm overwhelmed today...

i have exam next week and i'm freaking out!

my mind is not fulled with the knowledge yet i guess...

i'm worried like seriously!!!

i gotta be strong and face this on my own...

handling with tumble emotions is tough enough...

let's fill in my heart with faith...

make them fulled too so that i am optimistic about life...

just like in Kung Fu Panda 2, Po find his inner peace...hee

okay, time to focus now and make my paper fulled with great answers... :D




life is full of colors, appreciate it while you still can :)


xoxo


3 comments: