Saturday, September 4, 2010

black sheep!



bonjour,


owh yes, i am the black sheep of the family...

blame me for everything that goes wrong in the family...

i am the loser, the ungrateful and the misbehave girl...

humiliate me and scold me again and again if that's gonna satisfied your heart...

i can't fulfill people's expectation all the time...

why can't you just accept the fate even it's for the worse?

i know i accept it with open heart and optimist mind...

why can't you just do the same...???

call me a failure! yes, i'm a loser!


i just don't care anymore...

i'm done doing things just to please people...

i'm done living life just to fulfill family's dreams and hopes...

it's tiring okay...

gosh! i have my own life, my own dream...!

stop pushing me!

i need support not negative opinions...

pain pain, please go away....+_+


xoxo


p/s : sometimes we just need to take a step outside and look back at where we were and where we wanna be...


2 comments: