Sunday, April 25, 2010

my weekend ((:



bonjour,

this weekend i spent most of my time just around my college area...

saturday morning,

had breakfast with fadhli at bistro...

meanwhile we discussed about IMU interview's question...

gosh! the questions were pretty TOUGH...!

while at night, we hang out at bistro again...(well, that's the closest restaurant)

but this time it was not about interview anymore...

that night, it's about MANCHESTER UNITED!

yeah, MU won 3-1....!


sunday morning,

had breakfast with fadhli at McD...





mccmuffin is the best....!!

this time i had tea instead of coffee...nice...(:

at noon, my cousin fetched me and we went to OU...

all the way to OU for the sake of shoes...

not high heels or boots...

but court shoes for the INTERVIEW....!

somehow i like it...=)








(that's the shoes....heeeee.....)


then we had lunch...

i only ate chilly cheese fries...(trying to reduce FAT consumption by not eating burger..haha)






then i headed back to my college...

and continue with my BIOLOGY ASSIGNMENT...(how nerdy is that...:PP)



xoxo












No comments:

Post a Comment