Saturday, April 17, 2010

-c'est la vie-

bonjour,



why is it so hard for me to achieve cut off point 12...?
why is the IMU interview is tough...?
why it is tough to be a doctor...?
why is life seems so hard...?

why do other people get to study abroad after only 1 year foundation...?
why do some people do not have to do any foundation, but they still can study abroad...?
why do some people get to spend 5 years study abroad instead of people like me who maybe spending 2 1/2 years only...?

you know that i'm SUPER ENVY with those who get to depart to their favorite university earlier than me...

people never knew how much i want to pursue my study abroad...
doing medicine 5 years straight oversea...

some people, it's not even their dream to study abroad, but they got the offer and they just took it...
and now i am the one who have to stay in malaysia, going to watch them living in my own dreams....!

and then they upload their pictures...
show to everyone where they have been travelling...
EUROPE, USA, etc...
and that make me even more jealous!!!!!!!!!!!

my mum said, "Adik, you have been travelling to those places before. you've been there before they did. you should be grateful."

i should remember what my mum said all time...
but what can i do, i am still jealous... :(



london...


old trafford stadium...


barcelona...



rome...



paris...

(thanx mum for the trip...)


worst part of all, if i get to pursue my study abroad, nobody is going to wave me goodbye at the airport...(except for my family and close friends...)
it just that most kids who sit for a level (same batch as i am), will depart much more earlier than i am...!

last flight out...how sad... :(




xoxo

2 comments:

  1. dnt wori, since u still av time,just strive for d best,gud lark!!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. toriq... i'll try...
    thanx for the support...
    gonna need some luck here,,,;)

    ReplyDelete