Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Name Is Hidayah...(:


bonjour,

nothing much to talk about...
suddenly i feel like talking about my own name...hahaha...
well, someone told me he likes my name...
okay, thanx hon...=)



well, i don't have nickname...
except for pet name like "Honey", "Sayang", "Adik" or "Che Hidayah"...
which i don't think can do any harm to my real name...
i'm okay with this pet name, feel much more friendly to be called that way...(by special someone only, okay =)....)

but then i don't prefer if people try to alter my name...
you know people tend to shorten the word "HIDAYAH"...
seriously, i prefer to be called HIDAYAH...
not "Dayah", "Cek Yah",etc...
it just that i believe my name have special meaning...
my mom said, if we alter our name, it's like we alter the beautiful meaning of the name...
here i just wanna share the real meaning of my name...

Hidayah (Arabic: هداية‎) is the Arabic word for present or gift. The name also means very mean. In Islamic context, it means guidance and leadership as given by Allah. - wikipedia

so next time you see me, call me HIDAYAH kay...
hehehe...

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment