Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Muppets!

bonjour,


it's a gloomy Sunday but it helps me studying with calm...

watched The Muppets the other day and it was awesome!

i'm touched with the movie...

lot's of values that we can learn...





Malaysian movies should improve their movies in a sense of thinking and mentality...

instead of taking in the challenges, Malaysian movies should show how to overcome the challenges...

just like this movie, Kemit never give up to win his love, friendship and his fans ;)





thanks to you love for coming to Shah Alam and making me smile that night :)

i'll try to keep my smile always aite...

and thanks to dearest friend, Allia for accompanying me even for a while...

well next i gotta make my holiday plan comes true next year! :)


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment