Sunday, December 11, 2011

11122011



bonjour,


it's 11th December today...

and it's supposed to be my mum's birthday...

but now she's gone so there's nothing to celebrate anymore...

except make a doa for her...

still remember when my late mum told others she wanted to go to London and had a Eurotrip...

others were like, "Tak payah la pegi lagi nanti tunggu Hidayah blaja sana"

and also the time when my late mum told others she wanted to buy me a car...

others said, "Tak payah la beli lagi kete kat Hidayah"

and lots more...

but now they realized my late mum did all that because she's about to leave the world soon...

that's why there's a purpose when a person takes an action...

and as far as i'm concern every actions that she did were for our best...

but of course others just don't listen...

Alhamdulillah she's able to fulfill her dreams...

Al-fatihah...


xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment