Monday, August 15, 2011

owh challenges!



bonjour,


a week had passed since i updated my last post...

not in a mood to update my blog due to overwhelm feelings these few days...

i'd just got hit by a car...

Alhamdulillah i'm doing fine and only the bumper of my car was cracked...

that was my first time got hit by a car...

plus it's my new car, my very first time owning a car... (sentimental value)

a bit down when i thought about my late mom's last gift...

nowadays, i feel like a there's a huge responsibility on me to make sure that everything has to be in order...

when i got hit, i felt disappointed because things were not in order anymore...

sorry Mak, adik dah drive elok2... orang tu emergency break and hit me...

luckily the guy who hit me was 100% taking his responsibility...

i was truly touched by his responsible action...

Allah still loves me... He had helped me... He saved me...




He made a small challenge to me and i had to deal with it...

He didn't give me a huge accident and who knew i'll be dead and gone by now...

Alhamdulillah... i'm blessed...


xoxo


3 comments:

  1. thank god u're finee!!
    it's okay as long as he takes the responsibility then u have nothing to worry about..
    Things happen so just take that as an experience and learn from it okay. BE POSITIVE :)take good care of yourself Hidayah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ow. sory for that.
    now kereta da oke?

    ReplyDelete
  3. SS : Alhamdulillah it wasn't that bad. i learnt a lot after the accident. and still trying too be positive. thanks for your concern pretty lady :)


    jufa : kereta dah okay dah. baru amek kat workshop semalam :)

    ReplyDelete