Wednesday, August 24, 2011

me? cooking?



bonjour,


i think it's time for me to learn cooking...

well, i'm not going to cook Malay dishes yet because it's quiet difficult...

i may start with my favourite food which are pasta and lamb based food...

pasta is pretty simple to cook, somehow i never learn how to do it because it's always my late mum who cooked it...



gotta put lots of cheese and tomato and the taste will be superb!

as for the lamb based food, well it's hard to find lamb here around Kota Bharu...

at Tesco sometime they only sell lamb shoulder...

i don't want the shoulder i want the whole meat...

i guess Malays don't really eat lamb that much even the tenderness and the juiciness are delicious!





i'm gonna take my time to learn cooking...

i'll try my best because i love to eat as well :D

p/s : orang cakap nak ambil hati suami dengan masakan kenalah belajar memasak dari mak mentua ;)


xoxo

3 comments: