Wednesday, February 23, 2011

arggghhh hormones!


bonjour,


two posts in a day? wow!

doesn't matter i just wanna express my feelings...

everything was so good until hormones got unstable! arggghhh!!!

i can feel happy and mad and jealous all at the same time...

i feel fat as well even i skip my dinner today...

i feel ugly!!!!!!! yes, i'm not a hot girl!!! whatever!!!!

no good pictures from me, because i'm fucking ugly as you can see...

small stuff bugs me at this hour...

please, don't hurt my feelings now...

i couldn't handle it... :P

people said PMS stands for "Problem Men Started"...

really?? well, basically no one can joke around when women are having PMS...

it may look not serious, but blame the hormones because it looks serious among girls...

feel like shouting now!!!!!! call me emo or whatever but i just need to let lose...

period pain period pain please go away... +_+


xoxo



2 comments: