Saturday, June 19, 2010

16 papers, done!


bonjour,

bonjour diddle hamac Pictures, Images and Photos

it's been few days i haven't wrote here...

i've been really really busy with exam...(like duhhh....)

so far, i had finish 16 papers....!!! yeay!

which means only 2 more papers left =)

my next paper is biology which will be held next friday...

i don't know what to do to fill the gaps...

my comot is at home...

so no special dates with him these few days =(

and i kept listening to this song...

dunno y, perhaps i'm in that situation now... +_+

here's the chorus:


It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now

Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now

And I don't know how I can do without

I just need you now





my life is kinda boring now...

can't wait to wrap up my a levels in 2 weeks...((:

so for now there's nothing much to say...


xoxo


P/S : i need u know =(
plz, do come back to shah alam sooner...

2 comments: