Friday, January 25, 2013

Two & Two



bonjour,


watch this video...

that's how malaysian schools look like...

and the reason why i hate school so much...

it's because i can't stand up for myself...





yeah, i always skipped school back then...

not that i was lazy but the school always wanted us to follow the rules blindly...

we, the new generation want to be told nicely the REASONS behind the do's and don'ts

we don't take orders but we love to see facts before we agree on opinions...




nowadays not just students but adults also are keen towards the freedom of speech...

but these adults are also the one who used to advise us "Dengar cakap cikgu, jangan melawan."

irony is it? don't blame the school totally...

our culture and up bringing also play part in this situation...




when we were young, whenever we asked questions to adults, they will reply "Pergi main jauh2, jangan ganggu orang tua bercakap"

this automatically turn off our motivations to seek more knowledge by questioning...

when we go to higher level of education, they say "Kalo tak paham tanya cikgu dalam kelas"

but they already instilled that culture not to ask, and even if you do ask, they won't give us answers...

because we are kids to them, so we should be ignored...

well for me, both adults and younger generation should learn the arts of debate...

ask question nicely and answer the questions nicely (with concrete reasons and facts)


xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Hey! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
    Nonetheless, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back often!
    details,
    http://bayerncom.com/index.php?do=/blog/141161/prywatne-oferty/

    ReplyDelete