Thursday, April 26, 2012

when the past calls.


bonjour,


last Monday i went to JPN to settle few things...

things that i don't wanna know anymore...

things that i just want to let go for good...

beside i'm used to not having them as part of my life...

when it calls, i'm nervous, can't do it alone...

thanks for teman-ing me Fadhli...

and also to my friends who are there to support me always...

Allia said my car looked buruk...

okay, i'll have it washed soon...:P

and Awin, to think it back about your decisions 3 years ago...

so proud of you when you rejected to study abroad...

because i know you believe in what you are passionate of...

doesn't matter about the "flying" status...

just be the best at what you are doing...





have a good day everyone :D


xoxo











No comments:

Post a Comment