Monday, March 26, 2012

22 :D


bonjour,


i turn a year older and hopefully more wiser...

another year of celebration without my mum...

still feel weird because every year she always had a little something for me...

but sokay i have to get used to it for the rest of my life...

and i have these amazing things for my birthday... =)


pic.twitter.com/anMRRngs


my two wish lists have came true! Alhamdulillah... :D

(those ticket were upgraded to much higher price which means awesome sitting for us...hee)

Rafa book is something that i always want...

not every bookstores has it, so thank you comot for sparing some time to go to Kinokuniya ;)

as i grow older, i just thought reading autobiography is important...

if we want to be successful, we gotta learn from successful people aite...

study their stories and learn from them, they also have ups and downs...

at least i know i'm not alone in this world...



Thank you Dr M for the development! :D

(ignore oily faces, it's hot out there)


i know if my mum is still here, she'll be happy for me...

she knew how much i wanna watch F1...

it's pretty hard not to be able to share the joy with her...

because my uncles and other family members for sure don't understand how important this dream for me...

they'll be sighing whenever they heard i experience something new...

well, what interest them does not interest me or vice versa... gotta live with that...

well, back to F1 story, of course my favorite team Ferrari won! yahoo! :D

thanks, comot for making efforts to make me happy... your efforts are priceless and that matter most in life... i love you! :)


p/s : everybody should watch The Vow like seriously...


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment