Friday, February 24, 2012

my study plan.



bonjour,


i applied for study grant today, don't want to have high hope but pray i'll get it...

then we receive this small paper about study plan and what's our goal...

well, of course i always pray to pass all papers ASAP, insyaAllah...

so that i can work ,indulge myself and improve the society...

then i think i wanna further my master, do MBA perhaps...

my friend told me to do master together with hubby once we got married...

much more easier that way because we can get moral support from the spouse...

so can we further master abroad or any world ranking university after we got married, dear hubby?

having master can improve our lifestyle especially once we have kids...




i think too much, i know... further ahead of future...

but hey if Dr M didn't think further there'll be no KLCC, KLIA, F1 Sepang and Proton...

nothing's wrong to transform yourself to be better...


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment