Tuesday, November 15, 2011

uneasy -.-


bonjour,


my grandma told me the other day that she wanted to buy a closet for me...

a big one to fit in a tiny room so that i can have my own wardrobe...




nice idea; every girls' dream to have their own wardrobe...

the uneasy part was, i had to pay...

she wanted me to have it but i had to pay?

i just felt uneasy with her lately because of the money issue...

she said she didn't have money and reminded me to save money...

but now she asked me to buy this and that for the house?

didn't she aware that i'm still studying?

and how many pound sterling do i have to spend on ACCA every semester?

and how i eat only cheap food everyday so that i can fulfill my wish sometime?

so this time i said no...

no wardrobe, i don't mind not having one now...

i have rights, that's my money and i deserve to decide what's best for me...

i have my own wish, my own desire on what i wanna buy too...


ipad 2!


i don't have any parents to support me anymore...

at least she has two sons to support her...

what's the point am i studying ACCA if i don't know how to handle my own finance?

i save money for the future and i also save money to fulfill my wish...

with good investment you can have what you want, trust me :)



*Botanical Garden Putrajaya...

my roommate...

may we all finish ACCA successfully :)




xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment