Friday, October 28, 2011

don't give up!



bonjour,


owh yes! i was super tired with classes and tests lately...

but through all the hectic time one thing for sure, i felt content...

no matter how tired, busy and HUNGRY i was most of the time, but i can remain calm...

perhaps i am destined to do this... insyaAllah

it took me a while to discover what i really love doing even though the hints were all there before...

doing A Level for the past two years helped me finding my true self...

i never wanted to do medicine...

i realized i was living in denial two years ago by telling myself "I love Medicine"...

in fact during high school i was so determine to go night class for Principle of Accounting...

but i always find excuses to skip Science class...

sometime you traveled few wrong turns before you met the right one...

i never have regrets because experienced taught me well...

Ya Allah, i hope you give me the strength to pursue my dreams...

May Allah ease...


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment