Friday, September 16, 2011

maturity volume II...



bonjour,


this is like the third week of Eid...

at my hometown i bet there's no more celebration of Eid...

but here in the west of Malaysia people are still busy throwing Eid celebration...

which means more delicious food to eat! :D




again this time after meeting lots of people and observing most of them, i can see there's still lack of maturity no matter how old we are...

i'm not saying that i'm matured enough but through them i can learn what NOT to do ;)

through FB we can see that most people that are loud are not necessarily handling the situation very well...

all they concern about is their egos, but not on how to settle the problem...

instead they are being mad all day and holding grudge...


image


at my hometown the old folks seem not trying to understand sometime how i feel...

they keep pushing me to do things that is out of my capability...

instead of asking me,

"How's your studies?", "Are you doing well?", "Is there anything we can do to help?"

they keep asking me,

"Bile nak balik?", "Tak elok la tinggalkan rumah", "Tolong la kemaskan rumah", "Balik la rumah, mak datang jenguk rumah"



these looks can hurt you no matter how close they are to you.


i mean WTH! they are not motivating me at all!

"Mak datang jenguk rumah"? i thought human souls are separated from our world...

and anyone who see anything similar to those who had gone are actually Satan...

they want to astray us for sure... (correct me if i'm wrong)

gosh! you are older than me, you should know better and help me go through hard times...

i argue a lot and becoming more defensive lately...

i become strict when answering the questions and i no longer smile...

they are maybe my family and older than me but what they did is not appropriate according to my style...

sorry for being rude but if i don't like it, i tell them how i feel... enough said...

now i'm starting my class already and ready to put all the negativity behind...




Loving a man is like loving a child; if you don’t correct them when they upset you.... they will never learn how to treat you with respect. - Quoted




btw, Malaysia vs Oman : 0-1 ;)


xoxo












No comments:

Post a Comment