Tuesday, March 8, 2011

being me is complicated +_+

bonjour,


got this messed up feelings...

thought today will start it off good...

a piece of attention won't do harm...

tough to get one, it's not about me anymore i guess...

try to smile and be nice to all people...

don't know if they see it and appreciate it...

i thought i've tried to be the best...

i don't know why my best always doesn't enough...

or perhaps people just ignore it...

things are different now...

i don't know who i can proof myself anymore except to me...

try to be a good daughter, cousin, niece and girlfriend...

erm... why things have to be so tough...?

maybe it just me...

i'm that complicated and thinking too much...

sorry for being protective and for taking care too much...

i guess i'm not ready to lose anything after losing her a month ago...


xoxo

p/s : i think i'm about to skip the 12 pm class... *overwhelmed

1 comment: