Friday, August 27, 2010

today...


bonjour,

today is a tiring day...puff!

the weather is so hot and i'm so thirsty...

and i'm bored, nobody's there to accompany me...+_+

i've to wait for another 3 1/2 hours to break the fast...

waiting is killing me...

sokay, i can't wait for this...

but for other stuff, please don't make me wait...

be patient, hidayah :D

today, all my family members were overslept...

we didn't wake up for sahur...;p

my mom woke up at 7 am, and of course it just way too late for sahur...

never mind, it's part of the challenges...




i need someone who can wake me up for sahur...
is there anyone i know who is willing to do so...?
please...;)


xoxo


4 comments:

  1. Somehow, I think you're really hoping for your 'special someone' to reach out and help you wake up for sahur... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it seems that you can read my mind, Raz...:D

    ReplyDelete