Wednesday, March 17, 2010

the mood swings....

lately i have to say that my brain is dead and i'm being a bit unhappy...
i don't have any huge problems xcely... but i'm being a bit more sensitive than usual... all the small things irritate me easily... (tolong ar jgn cr psl~)

GET OVER YOURSELF HIDAYAH!!!!!

i miss my teddy bear a.k.a my buncit...
i don't bring it home this time...
i use to hug it whenever i'm sad...
now i'm alone......:'(

i want second teddy bear bigger than the one that i have...
i love soft toys.. there are nice to hold...

but it seems that i NEVER gonna get ANY teddy bear soon...sob..sob..

well hidayah, u know u should "EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED"...
or maybe u should not expect anytink anymore...
(sounds like someone is giving up)....hohoho...






p/s: my photo is taken by comot...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment