Tuesday, March 23, 2010

DOWN +_+




baby are you down down down down down...........lalalala~

yes, i am DOWN....
not to the song "Down" by Jay Sean...
but i am down today...
because of my exam results...
gosh when can they bring sunshine to my day...
now i have lost hope towards my dreams...
i have big dreams...(and love day dreaming too..=p)
and i always work hard so that i can fulfill those dreams...
but nowadays no matter how hard i tried, i can't seem to get what i want...
i'm busting my ASS OFF everyday...


my day is so dull at one point because it's only about books....
yup! books all day.... (erk.. i meant not rili 24 hours, i still can catch up with my COMOT)
but still....it's so freaking B-O-R-I-N-G......!

DREAM BIG....
hurm...what if i don't achieve that?
should i have back up plans?
some said, you don't need back up plans because u can do it....
maybe i can do it...insyaallah...
but if i still don't get it, what should i do?
*sigh*

life's is unpredictable....
anything could happen...
i just have to face it anyway....
i'm a strong girl...
nothing can let me DOWN...
there must be something better waiting for me ahead...
i should believe that...
and i should not stop believing...
now there it goes the Glee soundtrack "Don't stop believing" playing in my head....
let's pray for the BEST then....(:

i hope my future will be as bright as the sunshine.....

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment